It’s about time! I have been reading healthy living blogs for a very long time and I am now at a place that I feel I can contribute something to this fine community :)
My name is Lisa and welcome, welcome ,welcome to Lisa at Home!
I am looking forward to sharing thoughts, recipes, events, travels, and so on with all of you!
I am also hoping for this blog to serve as a ‘diary’ of my life. During a time that I feel so many things are happening all the time, I want to keep track.
2009/10(so far) in Summary:
- I graduated Rutgers University (May)
- Moved in with Luke in Philadelphia (May)
- Luke bought “The Trinity” (June)
- I solo- traveled through Italy (November)
- Got my SCUBA certification (March 2010)
Some pretty exciting stuff!
I hope you enjoy the blog!
FYI: I’ll be trying to post once a day most days–Today perhaps twice ;)